P4 Dynamic Earth Monday 5th March

At this time we have not made a decision to go ahead or cancel this trip. The final decision will be made on Monday morning once we know travel conditions and can make a risk assessment. In the hope that we go, could all children come prepared with warm clothing, packed lunches and their permission slip if they haven’t returned it already. Please share this message with parents of P4 children.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s