Queensferry Primary School

P4 Dynamic Earth Monday 5th March

At this time we have not made a decision to go ahead or cancel this trip. The final decision will be made on Monday morning once we know travel conditions and can make a risk assessment. In the hope that we go, could all children come prepared with warm clothing, packed lunches and their permission slip if they haven’t returned it already. Please share this message with parents of P4 children.